Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump day hangover

Time it took me to get home last night: 12 minutes.
Time it took me to get to work this morning: 30 minutes.

Go figure, eh? But I guess what with the traffic and all...

SAD NEWS!

Its one of my co-worker's last day today, meaning we will only be two, here at the Office.
He came in 2 hours late for work today with some Indian girl in pyjama pants and a huge bag full of breakfast fixin's. I however do not indulge in breakfast-type food so I went to the Oh-so-famous bakery next door and got this Chicken Thai soup and a bun.

Now, I want to say that it was the most delicious soup ever, but then I'd be lying.
Its strange because when you walk into this bakery you just want to eat everything you see, but then when you do, it's consistently disappointing.

Its currently 11:10am, and so far its been a pretty good morning. Much busier than yesterday.

I seem to have perfected my phone-answering speech and finally found some pens to take messages with.

UPDATE

Apparently everyone else LOVES this soup and waits all week for them to make it on Wednesdays! I find this strange.

In other news, I've been here for two days and have already been told not to have cybersex at work (which I don't!) and to stop typing so loudly (which I do!). I've also been pranked called by my coworker twice today already and had to sit through "DO DODODOD DODOododododo" or whatever sound laser beams make and random spirts of "Biooouuuuuuuuuuu" which ends in complete silence for a while.

So far I really like it here, at the Office.
Granted there isn't really much to do other than blog, but the place itself amazingly beautiful, well situated and I really like my coworkers despite their quirks. They left at 1pm to go to lunch and have yet to come back.

I hope they come back soon because I have to pee.

GOOD NEWS!

They came back and I got sales training, which was fun.
We're apparently going to "own" the office.

Quote of the day:
"There's two new girls working next door"
"Two nude girls?"

Also this is the funniest thing I have EVER read.

Calls: like 7 from my coworkers. Customers: 6

OV.

No comments: