Monday, September 29, 2008

Matronly mondays.

So I was late to work today, despite having woken up at 7am and put on makeup and my best dress, because my co worker's bus broke down.
Being the nice girl that I am, I took it upon myself to go pick him up instead of having to wait outside in the cold, locked out of the Office.

I'm somewhat excited that it's Monday, because with Monday's comes a promise of a whole new week.  A fresh start.

I went over to the bakery earlier, and bought a Chicken Avocado sandwich, which was rather delicious and fresh today, as well as a chocolate eclair (MY FAVORITE!).  I'm currently eating it, but now realise that it may or may not have been that great of a plan considering I'm getting whipped cream all over my face/keyboard.

Also, according to the girl who works at the bakery, my coworker somewhat resembles Vince Vaughn, a fact that I find both true AND hilarious.

UPDATE!

I don't know why I bother getting all dressed up for work, considering no one notices, and if they do they don't say anything ("they" being my coworker).

Today was a relatively busy day in the sense that a lot of people came in, but it also sucked in the sense that I had absolutely nothing to do.  I never thought I'd be one of those people begging for something to do, but at this point I'd be willing to take out the trash and make coffee or re transcribe the phonebook instead of having to sit here all day doing absolutely nothing.

Luckily, there is only an hour left of work which I will spend in the following ways:
a) take a lot of smoke breaks.
b)write this.
c)eat?
d)think of things to do tonight.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst and 10 being the best, I'd say today was at most a 5, which as we all know, isn't very good.

Quote of the day:
"Oh, you work with that guy who looks like Vince Vaughn!"
"...I guess I do..."

Customers: 7                    Calls: 4

OV.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A skinny Vince Vaughn!? I must see this man for myself.

OV. said...

lol!!!

i know!
he's a sight for sore eyes.